Re: OT: Banc of America Article

  • From: Brett Frankenberger
  • Date: Wed Jan 29 14:22:09 2003

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 10:35:37AM -0800, Al Rowland wrote:

> The PIN is on your card, likely encrypted,

We're off-topic now, so I won't go into detail, but the PIN is
sometimes on the card and sometimes not.  There are different ways of
doing it.  (If the sampling of cards in my wallet is representative,
then mostly, the PINs aren't on the card anymore (I still have one card
that has the PIN on the card).)

     -- Brett