Re: .org whois

  • From: just me
  • Date: Wed Jan 29 14:19:11 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Jeff Godin wrote:

  The new whois server for the .ORG TLD can be found at
  whois.publicinterestregistry.net. Web interface for .ORG WHOIS can
  be found at <URI:http://www.pir.org/whois/>.

Wed Jan 29 11:08:09
matt@pants:~$ whois -h whois.publicinterestregistry.net unibrow.org
whois: whois.publicinterestregistry.net: host unknown

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>