OT: alex@yuriev.com email issues?

  • From: Jeff S Wheeler
  • Date: Mon Jan 27 16:06:23 2003

Dear nanog,

I apologize in advance for my off-topic posting.  I doubt I am alone,
though, in saying that Alex Yuriev needs to "slow his roll".

Alex, stop sending a follow-up to everything you read.  If you really
have something to say, please just write a pointed email with a sensible
subject and send it.  ONCE.  I do not intend to flame, but I have mailed
similar comments to Alex in private before and it has quite clearly not
reduced this behavior.  I am not trying to bash his views or his person,
only ask him not to post 13 messages in the span of two hours.

Again, my apologies for this off-topic posting.

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw@five-elements.com>