Re: Level3 routing issues?

  • From: Jack Bates
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 15:21:47 2003

From: "Grant A. Kirkwood"

> Can we perhaps skip the post-traumatic blame syndrome this time? I can see
> where this is going already...

It's inevitable. Despite the early morning wakeups and people being required
to quit watching tv and actually troubleshoot and work on their network,
they all enjoyed it. Perhaps I'm wrong and it's my youth speaking. I love
the rush of having to think quick and act fast. It'll die as the excitement
wears down.

Jack Bates
Network Engineer
BrightNet Oklahoma