Worm / UDP1434

  • From: Freedman David
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 12:48:47 2003

Anybody here on list using Extreme products (Summit/Alpine/Blackdiamond)?
They sure don't like this traffic one bit. It causes them to not only drop
traffic, but spew out every available error message under the sun...

Extreme are apparently assembling an "advisory TAC" on this, from our point
of view, since we use the devices to do l3 aggregation (for colo and such)
we've used an ACL to try and combat the offending traffic, but its not doing
much good.....

--
Email Disclaimer can be viewed at:
http://www.netscalibur.co.uk/email.html