Re: Level3 routing issues?

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 12:38:59 2003

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Andy Dills wrote:

> Yet, with Genuity, I don't seem to be having difficulties reaching
> anywhere. Are people still being absolutely ravaged by the worm at this
> minute? I personally never saw any serious increase of traffic on my
> network, I guess I'm enough to have colo customers who patch their
	              ^
		    lucky
> boxes...

Oh, and the master ticket number is 693626, with no ETR.

Any speculation as to why Qwest is taking it in the ass so particularly
hard?

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access