Re: DOS?

  • From: fingers
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 11:27:39 2003

Hi

> Any ranges I find I'll echo back to the list.

not sure if you've received any nanog mail yet. don't worry about source
ip's, unless you're doing to deny '0.0.0.0'.

block anything with a destination of udp 1434, find hosts pushing extreme
amounts of traffic, get them patched
(http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS02-039.asp)
and then wait for the rest of the internet to catch up...

--Rob