Re: Level3 routing issues?

  • From: Gary Coates
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 08:34:31 2003

Appears to relate to this cert advisory

We have it totally blocked on our network but the routers are working over time just rejecting packets.

The only way to stop it is to stop MySQL or kill the hosts network connection.

dies@pulltheplug.com wrote:
It is global.

01:42:04.040462 194.87.13.21.1812 > x.x.x.x.1434:  rad-account-req
376 [id 1] Attr[  User User User User User User User User User User User
User User User User User User User User User User User User User User User
User User User User User User User [|radius]

That is the traffic...