RE: Level3 routing issues?

  • From: Kevin Welch
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 07:04:01 2003

Same results here, shut down SQL problem went away... started it back
up.. problem started again, so I shut them all down.  One side note all
the egress traffic headed out UU.NET, not our CW or Sprint DS3's...
since we have full routes from all carriers this may be an indicator of
the destination.  Too bad I have a 700MB netflow file I cannot load or
parse or I might be able to provide more detailed information as to a
destination.

Kevin Welch                     kevinw@iserv.net
Network Engineer                The Iserv Company