Re: Level3 routing issues?

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Sat Jan 25 01:11:44 2003

I dunno about that. But, I am seeing, in the last couple hours, all kinds
of new traffic.

like, customers who never get attacked or anything, all of a sudden:

	http://mrtg.nac.net/switch9.oct.nac.net/3865/switch9.oct.nac.net-3865.html

We are seeing this on ports all across out network -- nearly 1/2 our ports
are in delta alarm right now.

Anyone else?

I will dig more to look at the traffic.

-- Alex Rubenstein, AR97, K2AHR, alex@nac.net, latency, Al Reuben --