exodus abuse contact / Mosaic Data Solutions

  • From: just me
  • Date: Fri Jan 24 16:00:13 2003

I've been bombarded for weeks now by attempts to relay spam from
Mosaic Data Solutions, an Exodus customer.

Logs and complaint sent to abuse@exodus.net yielded, surprisingly,
nothing.

I've nullrouted all their blocks, (thanks rwhois.exodus.net!) but the
inbound SYNs keep coming. They've been at the top of my list
(http://mrtg.snark.net/nullstats.cgi) for at least a month.

Is there anyone at c&w/exodus thats interested in dealing with a
chronic abuser like Mosaic Data Solutions?

thanks.
matto

   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>