Re: archived bgp data - searchable

  • From: Nick Feamster
  • Date: Thu Jan 23 11:42:07 2003

Shameless plug time.

You may also enjoy:

http://bgp.lcs.mit.edu/

Which has 6 views, currently, thanks to many nanog types.  We currently
have plans to add ~4 more feeds within the next month, and we are
definitely interested in getting more BGP feeds. (hint hint) :)

Typically, we like to place an iBGP monitor somewhere close to the
border router, so that the machine can double as a RON testbed machine.
See http://nms.lcs.mit.edu/ron/ for details about that.

If you're interested in some of the more recent measurements we've been
running with the BGP and active measurements, please contact me
directly.

-Nick