Re: Stumper

  • From: Dennis Boylan
  • Date: Wed Jan 22 11:35:51 2003

Sounds similar to my problem with the Linksys cable/DSL router.
My problem was that it would work perfectly with NAT enabled, but
the minute I turned NAT off, I couldn't get to a lot of sites.
I tried a number of firmwares.  I even tried to get support from
Linksys.  But, after a week without any returned phone calls,
I returned the unit.  I do know that there is a working firmware
for this configuration, but there is no information that I could
find on down-reving the unit.

My solution was to get rid of the POS and use one of my Linux
servers to do the pppoe.

Thanks,
	Dennis