Re: uunet

  • From: Hank Nussbacher
  • Date: Mon Jan 20 00:40:16 2003

At 02:26 PM 19-01-03 -0800, Scott Granados wrote:

I don't believe Chris sleeps, ever.

-Hank

Its just unfortunate that some companies not mentioning names feel this is
good practice.  Others don't feel this way which is a good thing.  Just a
note, uunet wouldn't take my call when a ddos attach originated on their
network either.  Same response with the exception of "Well we don't have
security persons available after hours so write us an e-mail and you may get
a response within 48 hours".   Which to me sounded just plain wrong because
I've seen threds onhere to the contrary.