Re: [spamtools] Tracking a DDOS

  • From: John Payne
  • Date: Sun Jan 19 23:05:47 2003

--On Sunday, January 19, 2003 05:35:07 PM -0800 "william@sokol.elan.net" <william@sokol.elan.net> wrote:

'n confused. I thought AppliedTheory (was CRL) was bought by Clearblue
which later aquired part in Navisite and later had Navisite aquire
most of Clearblue (sounds weird, I know). Now appliedtheory.com goes to
navisite, so I assumed appliedtheory was aquired as part of clearblue,
(if it wasn't why the website going there)? So is its history:

crl->appliedtheory->clearblue->navisite->fastnet

Not sure of the full history, but http://www.fast.net/news/files/060302-pr.pdf