Re: uunet

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Sat Jan 18 19:46:40 2003

What's interesting is that I just tried to call the noc and was told
"We have to have you e-mail the group"

my response, I can't I have no route working to uunet

"Well you have to"

my response, ok I'll use someone elses mail box where do I mail?

"We can't tell you your not a customer"

My response its a routing issue do you have somewhere I can e-mail you.

"Your not my customer I really don't care"  *click*

Nice. professional too.

Anyone have a number to the noc that someone with clue might answer?