Attacks against Paul Vixie's home network

  • From: Jeff S Wheeler
  • Date: Tue Jan 14 18:14:29 2003

On Tue, 2003-01-14 at 14:09, Paul Vixie wrote:
> i've had absolutely no luck getting the source isp's to care about
> the problems i've seen at my home firewall in recent weeks.  (see
I recommend you blackhole the offending /32s from F.  Obviously these
worms, connected via unresponsive or incapable networks, are a danger to
F and to our national infrastructure.

And while you're at it, renumber F into 69/8, preferably with the last
octet 0 or 255.

--
Jeff S Wheeler <jsw@five-elements.com>