Puerto Rico Peering Point, or existence thereof.

  • From: Ray Burkholder
  • Date: Fri Jan 10 06:05:00 2003

I work for an ISP in St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands.  (If you happen to
pass through, drop by for a visit).

Anyway, ATT has undersea fibre to Puerto Rico.  We want to get a DS3
into a Puerto Rico peering center where we can get connectivity to some
combo of ATT, Sprint, Worldcom, and T-Data.  Is anyone familiar with
such a location in PR?

If not there, how about Florida?

Ray Burkholder