Co-location at MAE WEST

  • From: Andrew Staples
  • Date: Tue Jan 07 15:58:14 2003

I have an available cabinet at 55 Market Street 11th floor co-locate.  If
anyone is interested in space there, please let me know.  It currently has a
private 100mb fddi to the switch.

Andrew Staples
www.nwnetcom.com

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I
hate
plants. -- A. Whitney Brown