Re: CC-TLD .af

  • From: Subhi S Hashwa
  • Date: Tue Jan 07 04:11:37 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 09:51:21AM +0100, Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:
> > I have to register a domain in the com.af, but I couldn't find any registrar
> > who can help.
>
> Giving the situation in Afghanistan, I wish you good luck.

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;af.                            IN      SOA

;; ANSWER SECTION:
af.                     28800   IN      SOA     ns1.nic.af. hostmaster.nic.af. 8597 86400 7200 2592000 21600

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
af.                     28800   IN      NS      ns1.nic.af.
af.                     28800   IN      NS      ns2.nic.af.

ns1.nic.af is hosted by netbenefit.co.uk

maybe its worth dropping their hostmaster an email ?

-Subhi

--
Subhi S Hashwa *** subhi@thebigboss.com
---