MSN Messenger

  • From: David Diaz
  • Date: Mon Jan 06 11:48:28 2003

Morning all,

Is anyone else seeing MSN messenger issues? I had verification from a few people that they started seeing problems this morning. At first the messages seemed to be of a server not found message, now it's server error. I didnt see anything on MSN's site.

Does anyone know of a maint page they have?

Thought this also might be helpful to any ISPs with a large amount of users.

David
--

David Diaz
dave@smoton.net [Email]