Juniper M5/M10 Midplane problems ??

  • From: john
  • Date: Sat Jan 04 16:39:15 2003

Been looking at a M5/M10 box and have noticed its
not real easy (unless I'm blind) to replace the
mid-plane.

Thus I'm wondering what people in the field have
experienced with respect to mid-plane failures.

1. Bent or broken pins on the PIC side

2. Circuit failures

My eval of this product is for a client and their
infrastructure needs.

Other bits of learned wisdom also excepted and
encouraged :)

Thanks

john brown