Dutch translation needed

  • From: James-lists
  • Date: Wed Jan 01 19:35:23 2003

I am not getting through to speed.planet.nl in English, can anyone give
me
a decent translation of in Dutch (The Netherlands):

"Here are our logs, indicating your host is attempting to access
formmail on our web servers. We have been seeing at least 1,000 attempts
a day
for weeks from this host. Please look into this matter. The logs
are in Mountain US time zone and sync'ed to NTP. Thank you
for your attention to this matter"

James Edwards
Routing and Security
noc@cybermesa.com