Public thanks to UUNet security

  • From: Mark Radabaugh
  • Date: Mon Dec 30 09:29:49 2002

Since the good things so rarely get mentioned...

I would like to publicly thank UUNet's network operations for dealing with a
DOS attack quickly and efficiently yesterday.  I am happy to say it only
required one phone call of less than 15 minutes to get the appropriate
filtering in place.

Mark Radabaugh
Amplex
(419) 720-3635