Re: MBONE

  • From: Marshall Eubanks
  • Date: Sat Dec 28 11:13:00 2002

Dear Nicolas;

1.) We can do it, but we will charge for it.
2.) Better lists for such discussion are

IPMulticast from ServiceNetworks.com (for commercial issues)
http://www.servicenetworks.com/SNEditorial/forums.asp#IPMulticast

MBoned (for deployment issues).
majordomo@ns.uoregon.edu

3.) You should try and get native multicast instead of a tunnel. For either, in France you might try

noos.fr
francetelecom.fr
Renater.fr
inria.fr

All of which have multicast peering set up.

Naino offers commercial multicast service in France (see
http://www.multicast-isp-list.com )

+ Naino SA
Sales Office
21, rue Bargue
75015 Paris
France
+ Tel: +33 1 56 58 01 14
+ Fax: +33 1 43 33 52 67
+ info@naino.net

And, finally, there are in France the usual big players who will give you multicast if you have a connection to them, such as Sprint.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks