[OT]Re: MBONE

  • From: Rafi Sadowsky
  • Date: Fri Dec 27 20:21:15 2002

Hi Nicolas

 It seems you have an IPv6 tunnel to SWITCH -
AFAIK they should be getting an MBONE feed via GEANT

 Why not ask them(since you seem to already have a working arrangement)?

Alternatively try Renater (the French NRN) who is also downstream from GEANT

--
	Rafi

## On 2002-12-28 00:33 +0100 Nicolas DEFFAYET typed: