DC power versus AC power

  • From: ip dude
  • Date: Fri Dec 27 20:17:30 2002

Hello NANOG group. I am trying to make a case for using DC power supplies versus AC power supplies for typical IP networking equipment. Is there any published whitepapers detailing this subject? Do you have any suggestions to aide my argument?

Get your own free Ranch eMail and Classified Ads at http://cattletoday.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag