RE: Real contact at YahooMail

  • From: Hunter Pine
  • Date: Thu Dec 26 14:55:57 2002

Yahoo sucks trying to find a real person.

It is possible if you call their main office (408) 349-3300 (which you
can only find on their site in their Investor Relations section buried
10 or so links away from their home page).

Last time I called that number, there was a menu that actually included
an option for technical support. You will eventually get someone who
will help you, but it won't be easy or fun. They do however have a
wonderful policy where they will NOT hang up on you. Just stay on the
phone and be a pest long enough until they decide that you're really not
going to go away and they magically find a solution to your problem.

In my experience, if you actually tell them "I'm not going away until
you fix this, keep me on hold all you like, I know your policy", they
sometimes give in faster and help you right away. :)

If anyone else has a better solution, please cc me, I'd love to have a
direct number for someone too. :)

Good luck,

Hunter Pine