Re: Yahoogroups

  • From: Doug Barton
  • Date: Sun Dec 22 04:36:22 2002

On Sat, 21 Dec 2002, blitz wrote:

> Mail to yahoogroups for two days is giving some strange responses.
>
> Mail is attempting to go to 172.16.3.10 when sent to a yahoogroup.

Yahoo! does use RFC 1918 space internally, but we're not using that block.
Therefore it's (hopefully) not something gone wacky on our end. Do you
have access to a command line somewhere that you can run dig from? If so,
please mail me privately and we can try to work out what's going on.

Doug Barton
Yahoo! DNS Administration