Re: 18.0.0.0/8

  • From: Matt Braun
  • Date: Fri Dec 20 13:29:28 2002

A large utility outage followed by failures in secondary systems caused power
problems in MIT's POP.  My understanding is service has been restored.

Matt

   From: "jcvaraillon" <jcvaraillon@dolnet.gr>
   Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 20:02:40 +0200

   Hi,

   Today the network 18.0.0.0/8 disappeared from the Internet, it is now =
   reachable.

   I went to different looking glass (MAE East, LINX, GRnet) and 18.0.0.0/8 =
   was not in their routing table.

   Is it related to a major problem?

   Regards,

   Christophe