power at 55 S. Market in SJ

  • From: Scott Granados
  • Date: Wed Dec 11 14:05:07 2002

I just received a note from our facilities guy.  I'm in 35 South and they
informed us that PGNE will be shutting power down for our building and
Market Post Tower <55 S. Market> from 8:00 a.m. until at least 6:00 P.M.
Sunday dec 15 to  reroute power and do manhole work.  Hopefully everyone
involved will received more detailed notification and notice but it seemed
important to mention here.

Scott