Re: Spam. Again.. -- and blocking net blocks?

  • From: Ralph Doncaster
  • Date: Tue Dec 10 11:42:50 2002

Looking at this from another angle, what RBL set are people using that
works well?

This is our current set:
blackholes.mail-abuse.org, dialups.mail-abuse.org, relays.mail-abuse.org,
dynablock.wirehub.net, inputs.relays.osirusoft.com,
socks.relays.osirusoft.com, formmail.relays.monkeys.com,
proxies.relays.monkeys.com

We were using spamcop until I found out about the 7-day timeout for
delisting.  We get some complains about the formmail relay blocking, but
that just seems to be for customers trying to get email from web hosting
companies that don't care to clean their servers of old copies of
FormMail.pl.

Ralph Doncaster
principal, IStop.com