Re: Operational Issues with 69.0.0.0/8...

  • From: David Schwartz
  • Date: Fri Dec 06 19:50:18 2002

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 16:52:38 -0500, Richard A Steenbergen wrote:

>You are under the delusion tht ARIN is selling goods. If they were, we'd
>all have something to complain about. ARIN is selling you 5 bytes, a
>couple records for contact info, a whois server, a template processing
>system which takes 3 days to work, and meetings in tropical locations (for
>$2500+, sounds fair right? :P).

	Then could you please explain this to ARIN. They seem to be under the
misconception that they are allocating IPv4 address space for use on the
global Internet. Once they understand that they're just selling you 5 bytes,
they can stop all this nonsense about showing need for address space on the
Internet and efficient use of same.

	DS