RE: Operational Issues with 69.0.0.0/8...

  • From: Barry Raveendran Greene
  • Date: Fri Dec 06 15:25:34 2002

IMHO - The RIRs are doing their part. They announce to the operations
aliases their intention to allocate a new block before they start doing
it. People like me (with the ingress-prefix-template), Rob Thomas (with
the bogon template), and Steve Gill (with the Junos flavor of the
ingress-prefix-template) start tweaking our templates and post them to
the community.

After that, it would be up to each operations team to execute within
their own network.