mrtg graph

  • From: Sameer R. Manek
  • Date: Wed Dec 04 19:07:09 2002

Could someone please send me an mrtg graph of any router that handles
sufficient traffic, and goes back at least a year? I need it for a school
project.

Thanks

Sameer R. Manek                                   Email: manek@ghur.net
"What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print."
 --Isadora Duncan