Odd behavior

  • From: Joe
  • Date: Sat Oct 26 20:26:31 2002

Anyone noticing an increase in the amount of port 137 scans?
I've seen just just over 100 in the last 1 hour. When I probe the offender
I see them as MS items with their Harddrives shared wide open.
Only thing in common is they all appear to have some file called put.ini in
their root directory with a line that looks to be from a win.ini and states
brasil.pif or exe. Maybe some new virus?
Well heads up.

Cheers
-Joe