Re: DNS issues various

  • From: Craig Partridge
  • Date: Thu Oct 24 21:01:44 2002

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, Barry Shein wrote:
> Something I'd love to see is a blue-ribbon commission (meaning, made
> up of people with real clue) whose job it was to come up with a
> bird's-eye view of what the internet would look like if it were
> designed from scratch today.

There's a workshop on just this kind of subject, from an even higher bird's
eye (namely, how should we think about architecting networks) to be held
at SIGCOMM 2003.  Personally I'm looking forward to it and not just
because SIGCOMM 2003 is in Germany.

    http://www.acm.org/sigcomm/ccr/cfp/CCR-arch-call.html

Craig