Re: WP: Attack On Internet Called Largest Ever

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Wed Oct 23 12:40:10 2002

Root servers wouldn't make their zones unavailable.
Loosing the root servers would make their parent
zones unavailable.

end users should worry about their local name servers
and the TTL's for them.

Please make sure you understand the difference between
Root-Servers and Non-Root Servers.  Its important

john brown
Le Geek