AMS-IX problems

  • From: Iljitsch van Beijnum
  • Date: Wed Oct 23 04:48:59 2002

There seem to be large scale problems at the AMS-IX. BGP sessions with
peers keep oscillating. Since their own addresses keep jumping all over
the place, it is not possible to reach anyone over the AMS-IX tech list.

I have disabled all AMS-IX peerings for the networks I manage, and I
suggest everyone who is present there looks in to doing the same.

Iljitsch van Beijnum