RE: WP: Attack On Internet Called Largest Ever

  • From: Al Rowland
  • Date: Tue Oct 22 19:11:17 2002

But the press learned long ago the more isolated an incident is to the
average consumer, the more horrific they can make it sound without
scaring anyone personally. Appealing to the "glad that wasn't me!"
emotion that also causes slowdowns around every wreck on the road and
live coverage of police pursuits, your chance to see the horror from the
comfort of you air-condition land yacht/armchair. :)

Best regards,
Alan Rowland
Former member of the fourth estate.