Bandwidth Suppliers

  • From: Moe Allen
  • Date: Wed Oct 16 12:48:36 2002

Could anyone give me any feed back on "New Edge Networks"  as for as supplying T1 bandwidth to ISP's.  They are trying to sell me some additional bandwidth and I want to find out anything I can about them.  Loading, Routing how they handle BGP, just the normal stuff.  Oh yea, anything on tech support would be nice...  Any comments will be appreciated.
thanks
Morris Allen
VidcomNet, Inc.