Re: iBGP next hop and multi-access media

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Fri Oct 11 05:06:49 2002

	A cisco router with the default (ip proxy-arp) enabled on
the interface will spend all its time doing arp/proxy-arp for the hosts and
it will actually work believe it or not.

I spent quite a few cycles trying to convince Cisco that changing this default in
the next major release is a very good idea. Unfortunately I failed.

Pete