RE: NMS/ OSS commercial software ?

  • From: Jim Popovitch
  • Date: Tue Oct 08 23:51:52 2002

Does anyone have any real references for Smarts?  Seems like all they
have are partners and sales to companies that buy one of everything.
Any one willing to use their company email address and state that they
use Smarts?  Saying that it is wonderful from bakker.net and domino.org
doesn't lend it much credibility. ;)

Also, what is <bignum>... 50, 500, 5000, 50000, 500000, 5000000, 50000000?

-Jim P.