Re: Telco cages?

  • From: Robert E. Seastrom
  • Date: Fri Oct 04 14:21:11 2002

Alex Rubenstein <alex@nac.net> writes:

> I am looking for a manufacturer of telco cages used in datacenter
> applications; any pointers would be appreciated.

The technical term is "woven-wire partitions" or "welded wire
partitions", depending on who's doing the talking..

WireCrafters:  http://www.wirecrafters.com/
Folding Guard:  http://www.foldingguard.com/
National Partitions:  http://www.n-p.com/

(I'm partitial to WireCrafters, my $0.02)

Search for "wire partitions" at:
http://www.mcmaster.com/
http://www.grainger.com/

                                        ---rob