selective prepends...one more time

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Mon Sep 30 15:45:55 2002

>From last week's thread on Cogent service and selective prepends, I've
compiled a list of transit providers that support BGP communities for
selective prepends when propagating routes to peers.

sprint
c&w
gblx.net
level3
Williams Communications Group
internap.com

Is anyone aware of others, preferably of similar size to Sprint and C&W
(and in the US) that support this?  I need to choose an additional
provider real soon and already have Sprint and C&W.  We'll be connecting
ideally in Orlando, FL, but can take connectivity in most of the bigger
cities in FL.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |