AP IX locations

  • From: Neil J. McRae
  • Date: Thu Sep 26 05:11:37 2002

I'm looking to improve my connectivity into the AP region, in
a cost effective [i.e. for as little as possible :-)]. I have
ruled out buying transit as it doesn't help the issue that I'm
trying to resolve, so I was wondering if there was a location/IXP
in the AP region that would enable me to interconnect with
as many AP carriers as possible.

I'd appreciate if anyone has a view if they could let me know [off
list]. I'll post a summary if people are interested.

Regards,
Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae - Alive and Kicking