Re: Recent NANOG postings

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Mon Sep 16 11:30:41 2002

On Sun, 15 Sep 2002 hrs@hushmail.com wrote:

> I am very pleased to see the recent decrease in off-topic postings.  I
> was having great difficulty blocking mail.

What were the difficulties? Just curious...

> Husan R. Sarris, Ph.D. (Pig-headed Dictator)
> Nerit Metwork

As funny as I found the spoof posts to be, sometimes you have to be a
pig-headed dictator to maintain sanity. Just promise not to act like
JC Dill, get full of yourself, and go around kicking 7-year posters off of
the list for being "rude".

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access