Inter-ISP security procedures?

  • From: Rajesh Talpade
  • Date: Mon Sep 16 10:50:42 2002

Hi!

Could someone please point me to BCP documents or products that permit
an ISP to better interact with its peers/upstreams in case of DoS and
worm attacks that cross ISP network boundaries?

The approach I have seen so far involves a judicious combination of
abuse@isp emails and frantic phone calls to NOC contacts.

Thanks!
Rajesh.