Re: Drive-by spam hits wireless LANs

  • From: Joel Jaeggli
  • Date: Tue Sep 10 18:56:30 2002

It always figures, that when you create a commons, virtual or actual that
someone will come along and mess it up.

joelja

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, blitz wrote:

> >And you think the terresterial sources are hard to shut down....
>

> >Drive-by spam hits wireless LANs
> >
> >By Graeme Wearden
> >Special to CNET News.com
> >September 6, 2002, 10:14 AM PT
> >http://news.com.com/2100-1033-956911.html
> >
> >LONDON--The proliferation of insecure corporate wireless networks is
> >fueling the growth of drive-by spamming, a security expert warned on
> >Thursday.

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but