Re: IP address fee??

  • From: Peter van Dijk
  • Date: Fri Sep 06 05:10:10 2002

On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 09:58:08PM -0400, Richard Welty wrote:
[snip]
> about 2 years ago, interviewing fresh graduates for jobs, i found that they
> were still being taught classful networking at many colleges.

Only half a year ago a teacher (university, subject: networking) told
us (I'm a student) 'netmasks are not really needed, you can always
infer them from the class'.

By then he had already decided to ignore my corrections..

Greetz, Peter
--
peter@dataloss.nl  |  http://www.dataloss.nl/  |  Undernet:#clue